• Dear guest, Please register so that you can use the forum to the full extent, You can register by going into the Minecraft server and typing '/register'. This will also make sure that your ranks are synced between Minecraft & The forum!

Closed SMP Armour shop is so scuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarflare

Sqlarflare
Sqlarflare
The prices on everything need to be rebalanced.
For example the netherite, You can buy 1 ingot for 50k, You can buy tools from 30k - 1k, and armour costs like 40k - 80k, even though it takes one ingot to make netherite armor.

I also noticed that a shield (worth 1 iron ingot) costs more than any of the iron armor or tools (worth several iron ingots)

The whole thing is pretty dumb, someone needs to just go through it and balance everything out.

Edit: After making this i realized there was something i forgot, i just wanna say that i think netherite is outrageously overpriced. about 10k an ingot is fair imo. That's it, just wanted to get that by

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Stoner

Explorer
Stoner2008
Stoner2008
Explorer
The prices on everything need to be rebalanced.
For example the netherite, You can buy 1 ingot for 50k, You can buy tools from 30k - 1k, and armour costs like 40k - 80k, even though it takes one ingot to make netherite armor.

I also noticed that a shield (worth 1 iron ingot) costs more than any of the iron armor or tools (worth several iron ingots)

The whole thing is pretty dumb, someone needs to just go through it and balance everything out.

Edit: After making this i realized there was something i forgot, i just wanna say that i think netherite is outrageously overpriced. about 10k an ingot is fair imo. That's it, just wanted to get that by
I think 10k per ingot is too Little, That makes getting netherite gear so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.